Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Let's Wrap This Semester Up!

Well what can I say to wrap this blog up?
   I really learned a lot more then I ever imagined I would, also this class turned out to be completely different then what I was expecting and I can honestly say that I am pleased with what it really turned out to be.
   I feel like I have really learned a lot of things that I would have never thought about especially when it comes to things like culture/diversity in families and getting ready for marriage.
   This course really opened my eyes to a lot of topics that I have always known about but never really thought or pondered on. Throughout this class I found myself relating a lot to my own family and personal experiences which really helped my learning process and made certain topic really stick with me.
   I also really enjoyed how we always had class discussions about every topic. I think that really helped me understand certain things better because people in class would put it in a way I have never thought of before or have ideas and explain them in a way I could really understand.
  I am really happy that I took this course and enjoyed it so much I think it will benefit me in my future both with my education and family life.
 Probably my favorite class this semester no lie just because topics were all beneficial to me personally and the way the class was set up will be sad to move on to other courses but its that time of the semester again so I am going to wrap up this blog for this semester!
Rachel Escobar

No comments:

Post a Comment