Thursday, November 7, 2013

Its the little things

    so this week in class we talked about marriage and problems that can occur and I think the biggest one or the one that stood out the most to me was infidelity. I never really realized that it can be the smallest thins that can lead to bigger more inappropriate things
    The thing that stuck with me most form the class discussions and reading was ways to prevent infidelity. First we defined fidelity as many things like trust, loyalty, and words like that and infidelity to me is a violation of those words.
    Like I said earlier  it is the little things that can lead to bigger things that I never really thought of before like when married never being alone with a member of the opposite sex, avoiding temptations on social media, and keeping thoughts clean.
    Another one that never occurred to me was not holding on to friendships with the opposite sex once married and this never really crossed my mind but I believe that this can really cause problems if you are more concerned about what your friends are doing rather then being with your spouse
    I really had my eyes opened to small things that can lead to big problems in marriage this week in class
    Rachel Escobar

No comments:

Post a Comment